incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]Apache OpenOffice.org Meetup @ApacheCon
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:21:49 GMT
On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Donald Harbison <dpharbison@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Following up to my earlier note[1] to discuss and gauge interest in a
> meetup for the project at ApacheCon.
>
> If you will be attending, and wish to participate, what topics do your
> propose we cover? I picked off the usual suspects; e.g. overview, dev, fora,
> qa, doc, and marketing, for the wiki entry. Those were just placeholders.
> Please help me shape this, and get the ball, snow-balling, (apologies to
> those in the tropics).

OK, it's October 20, and our OpenOffice Meetup at ApacheCon is 18 days out.
I'm hoping that we can attract attendees who are  interested to learn what's
going on with the project, so the overview  and  'what's happening now?',
 including easy ways to get started is my priority. I'd love to get the
guidance and advice from the members here on ooo-dev. Help me plan this
meetup, please by replying here.

Thanks!

/don h.