incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog Created
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:44:59 GMT
On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Ah well.  I've seen those kinds of blogs, that are essentially announcements.  So it
is  a notices mechanism with a syndication feed.  I will have to go look at one of the ones
that seems to get lots of hits according to the headline/summary aggregator.  Wonder if they
get much by way of comments apart from spam.

(Some of the FOSS planets seem to work well but Planet Apache is
[in]famously off topic)

> I'm from the "Naked Conversations" school of blogging, so I may have to take my crayons
to some other place where I can ponder the fright, frustration, and outright fun on an Apache
project, the OpenOffice.org podling in particular.

Sounds just about right for the committers aggregator[1]

All committers welcome :-)

See [2] for how to add a feed

Robert

[1] http://planet.apache.org/committers/