incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Making donations to the project
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:49:32 GMT
On 19 October 2011 14:21, FR web forum <oooforum@free.fr> wrote:
>>I have no idea how much money arrives via the OOo donate button, but
>>then I'm not the one making statements full of such gross assumptions
>>about the balance and use of ASF funds.
>
> Older CC has published it:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council/Funding_And_Budgets

Excellent, thank you that is very useful.

2010 budget was €100,000

€30,000 (infrastructure, admin, ooocon bursaries, contingency) is
fully covered by existing ASF infrastructure.

€50,000 (general marketing, other conferences) will be covered to an
extent, or possibly fully it really depends what this was spent on

€20,000 (development) will not be provided by the ASF (non-negotiable)

Of the €100k only €20k of that will definitely not be provided by ASF funds.

In 2011 the developer budget was doubled to €40k, but how much of that
was a reaction to the change in ownership?

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)