incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Good-Day site is gone...
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:03:59 GMT
On 17 October 2011 10:05, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 10/17/2011 02:53 AM, schrieb Maho NAKATA:

>> Note: I have been uploading source tar ball for each milestones, and
>> uploading MacOSX PPC and Intel packages for all languages for almost every
>> milestones over 6 years. To do that, Good-day ftp site was very important
>> and useful.
>
> As Ross said your "http://people.apache.org" acccount could be an
> intermediate place to host builds on a temporary basis. Otherwise we have to
> find somewhere else a bit space for build hosting.

I suspect that some non-committers will want to build distributions
too. Perhaps we should have a site over on apache-extras.org for this
purpose.

We'd have to think about the rules for pushing artifacts up there but
as long as there are no source packages and it's clear they are not
official release I think it would be OK (I would want another mentor
to verify this as I'm not 100% sure of the legal implications of
this).

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)