incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: working on a OpenOffice roadmap
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:41:27 GMT
I'd like to return this thread to the original topic.

Martin,

Have you any further thoughts on Shanes comments below (I'm aware there was
a response from you later in the thread but it got lost, I've come back to
this point to get close to the root of the thread and as far away as
possible from the destructive pettiness that can be found throughout the
rest of this thread)