incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Review of OpenOffice.org Forums Agreement
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:00:49 GMT
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org>wrote:

> The Draft Proposal for governance and operation of the OpenOffice.org
> Forums
> within the Apache OpenOffice.org Podling is available on the Apache OO.o
> Community Wiki at
> <
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Changes+integrate+the+forums+into+the+AOOo+project
> >.
>
> The Draft Proposal is the work of the OpenOffice.org Forums operators, with
> consultation of Apache contributors.
>
> It is proposed to discuss this proposal for at least 6 days starting now,
> Tuesday 2011-10-11, and ending at midnight Monday, 2011-10-17T24:00Z.

well done proposal and i really appreciated that we continue to move forward
in a constructive and promising way.

And having the forum under a *.openoffice.org domain is great for our users
because that is what they expected (at least form my pov).

And the Apache infra structure team can hopefully benefit from the knowledge
to run a forum for other Apache projects as well.

Wondering why the discussion is on the wiki as comments?

Juergen