incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nelson Marques <>
Subject Hello
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:12:09 GMT
Hi all,

My name is Nelson and I'm a long time user of OpenOffice and OpenSUSE
user. I've noticed that the openSUSE repositories are "abandoned" for
the last 12 months, and I'm planning to explore the possibility of
packaging it and deliver (if such is possible for a single soul with
scarce time).

I'm not sure on how it will be accepted, but I would assume a
contribution like this would be welcomed by openSUSE (I don't
represent openSUSE in any way). My main motivations are strong. I
won't be contributing with code to Apache, unless it's
something related with packaging. I've never peeked at the sources
before, maybe now it's a good time to check how build this.

Is this the right place to hang around ?

With love from Portugal,
Nelson Marques

View raw message