incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We're on slashdot!
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:33:13 GMT
Well I'd have to write a book to respond to SO many "interesting" ideas, so
I guess I'll remain mum. The truth is out there...well several
interpretations of it anyway.

The press release that came out today was very good by the way.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Shane Curcuru <asf@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:

> Oh, my what an... extraordinarily colorful and controversial set of quotes
> to rip out of the middle of different postings they put together:
>
> http://developers.slashdot.**org/story/11/10/14/1531252/**
> OpenOffice-Is-Dying-And-IBM-**Wont-Help<http://developers.slashdot.org/story/11/10/14/1531252/OpenOffice-Is-Dying-And-IBM-Wont-Help>
>
> And boy, are there some misunderstandings out there.
>
> - Shane

MzK

"There is no such thing as coincidence."
           -- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Rule #39