incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wikum Dinalankara <>
Subject Seed faults in the Writer GUI
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:51:34 GMT

I am working on testing the OpenOffice Writer GUI for a class project, and I
need to seed some faults in the source code (I built OO330_m20 successfully
on Ubuntu 10.04 running on VMWare), that could possibly generate some errors
related to the Writer GUI. I've been looking through the wiki pages and the
source files, but I'm having trouble figuring out which modules in the
source code I should be focusing on. Can anyone point me to which
files/folders in the source code I should be looking at?