incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject ooo-general-ja mailing list settings
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 01:49:37 GMT
Hi all,

ooo-general-ja/AT/incubator.apache.org was created.
Thanks!
2 Japanese moderators and 2 Japanese volunteer testers are testing the list.
http://blohttps://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#drafts/132d6e87ddc8cd17gs.apache.org/OOo/entry/the_second_japanese_language_mailing

With current list settings, if a non-subscriber post a message to
ooo-general-ja/AT/incubator.apache.org, his/her message is just
rejected and doesn't reach moderators.
We, the list's moderators, would like to see those messages posted
from non-subscribers, and to decide whether those messages can be
delivered to the list or not, and we can tell those non-subscribers
"please subscribe the list."
:)

Can the list setting be changed?
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3926
Should I reopen this issue and ask Tony Stevenson to change the settings?

Please give me some advice.

Thanks,
khirano