incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle the native language lists?
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 14:32:26 GMT
Hi Rob and all,

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> Remember, we're starting with the existing lists that are already
> active.  So if we already have an active German users list, or an
> active Dutch users list, then we don't need to guess.

Sure.
Let German users on this list propose a German language list..
Let Dutch users on this list propose a list for a Dutch language list.

> Even easier would be for the discussion to take place on the existing
> legacy lists, at least while we still have them.

Sure.  It will be their (the existing legacy list users) choice.

I am talking about many other languages.
I am talking about native language lists in the future.

Thanks,
khirano