incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle the native language lists?
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 14:57:37 GMT
Hi Rob and all,

Portuguese (pt) :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_language
Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR) :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Portuguese

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:29 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> How different is written br_pt and br_pt?
:)
I think br_pt and br_pt are the same.
:)

> Is it far different than US versus UK English?
> Or Swiss German versus standard German?

I don't know, and pt-BR users and pt users may not know, because we
don't know US English, UK English, Swiss German and standard German.

> Would it be frustrating to users if they share the same Portuguese list for
> user support?

I hope you are asking pt-BR users and pt users this question.
Let us wait for them.
They would tell us whether it would be frustrating to them if they
share the same Portuguese list for user support or not.

Thanks,
khirano