incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred A. Reiter" <>
Subject Re: Re: How to handle the native language lists?
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:04:56 GMT
Hi Jomar, all,

2011/10/22 Jomar Silva <>:
> We have some strong diferences between both languages, and in Brazil there is some cool
jokes about the names used on old OpenOffice (and StarOffice) menus.
> This was btw the first barrier we've had for a massive adoption of the tool here, and
it just grow up when the first pt-br version was launched.

I think we should distinguish two cases:

1. bulids ...
imho obvious to have two builds: br-pt and the pt-pt ...

2. user-mailinglists
the question is, wheather we could start with only one mailingt

View raw message