incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul <paul.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [@ Rob Weir] Re: Need moderators for ooo-marketing list
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 23:37:26 GMT
On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <
dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Are you no longer able to moderate users@ OO.o ?  Has something changed?

I received a bunch of emails over the weekend advising that I've been
removed as owner of most of the OOo lists... I assumed that this also
referred to moderation, but I've just checked and those emails (to moderate)
are still coming through - so this now seems unlikely.

> Also, do you know if the moderators @ OO.o is operating and who is *that*
> moderator?

The email list moderators@openoffice.org is still valid, but I'm not sure
who is still subscribed. I was listed as moderator/owner of that list as
well, but now I cannot tell (owner privileges removed, as per above).

> It would be good to have a broader conversation on what is happening with
> lists at OO.o.

It seems that very recently there has been some changes made... I figured
that was in anticipation of some wider scale changes involved with the move
to Apache platform. Happy to answer any queries or questions about what has
happened in the past.

/paul