incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Vulnerability fixed in LibreOffice
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 13:27:23 GMT
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 2:00 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik
<dirkx@webweaving.org>wrote:

> Reading the exchanges - I think language was getting in the way of things.

I really don't think so. I think two issues have been conflated:
A: How AOOo manages its own security process.
B: How AOOo collaborates on security issues with developers in other
projects with closely-related codebases but no governance authority

In the course of exceptionally detailed discussions of A, it seems B has
been forgotten.

S.