incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Foundation blog posting on Apache OOo
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:58:17 GMT
On Oct 14, 2011 6:22 PM, "Jim Jagielski" <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> If LibreOffice, as an entity, or people "behind" or "involved"
> with LO are guilty of the above, then of course the PR applies
> to them. If innocent, then of course it does not.

I'm not sure that response is going to create much goodwill if I relay it.

I read the release as being a response to the publicity created by Team
OpenOffice, but since they are not mentioned in it and LibreOffice is (in
words spookily reminiscent of Oracle wishing TDF every success for the
future a year ago), people are reading it as aimed at them. So to be clear,
is the intent here to address Team OpenOffice?

S.