incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: We're on slashdot!
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:16:23 GMT
On Oct 14, 2011 7:04 PM, "Donald Whytock" <dwhytock@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it even four guys?  They list five title-related email addresses
> and give the same phone number five times.  If I didn't know Team OO
> existed before now I'd wonder if someone had just built a site from
> random images.

Many of us know the people involved very well and regard them as friends,
which is I assume why there's been no discussion of the matter on this list
before now. The company was informally created by a group of Sun Hamburg
staff and is the steward of the (apparently considerable) donations of the
community over the last few years, made through a link on the OOo home page.

S.