incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: working on a OpenOffice roadmap
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:09:39 GMT
On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Donald Harbison <dpharbison@gmail.com>wrote:

> You could open the discussion
> here on ooo-dev, since there are TDF folks here already.

I don't think this is a good assumption, any more than it would be to note
that there are Apache members on the tdf-discuss mailing list so that would
be a good place for a conversation. As we've discovered in connection with
security collaboration, the legacy StarOffice meta-community has no single
venue or authority.

>From my observations and discussions I'd say that TDF goes to a lot of
effort to stay out of AOOo's hair and when people do show up here it's best
to assume it's just a visit. Thus any realistic discussions would need to
take place in both venues - a newly-elected Board is about to be seated at
TDF so now is the time!

S.