incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Forums down: SQL Error: Too many connections [1040]
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:18:06 GMT

On Oct 17, 2011, at 11:53 AM, Andrew Rist wrote:

> That was me - I am able to do some admin tasks on this box.
> I am not able to provide any reasonable response time on issues like this, and I am not
able to expand access to the env.
> We need to look at transitioning to the Apache hosted Forum and Wiki immediately.

+1. I know that Gavin raised his hand on the Infrastructure side. You raised your hand on
the database dump side.

Do we have Drew for the WIki?

Where are "we" with the Forum proposal?

> Also, we will soon be losing hosting for *
> (I believe the Forum and the Wiki are the last major properties there)

By soon losing hosting for * what do you mean? Do you mean days, weeks,
or a month?

> Andrew
> On 10/17/2011 11:16 AM, RGB ES wrote:
>> It seems forums are working now