incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jianlizhao <jianlizh...@hotmail.com>
Subject how can I Extensions_Integration_into_Installation_Set?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:47:28 GMT

I want do  Extensions Integration into Installation Set, I find web page
bellow:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Integration_into_Install
ation_Set

I read the article many times. I still can not solve the problem.

My question is:

I do not know which directory the  Extensions  files  is located under
slover.

for example:Extension Dictionarie   is located under slover’s pck
directory.

Can  you  help  me ?

                           Look forward to your reply

                                                      2011-10-19