incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jianlizhao <jianlizh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Extensions Integration into Installation Set
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:59:26 GMT

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: jianlizhao6@hotmail.com [mailto:jianlizhao6@hotmail.com]
发送时间: 2011年10月19日 17:47
收件人: jianlizhao6@hotmail.com
主题: Extensions Integration into Installation Set

http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/Adding-PDF-import-extension-td275593
0.html

I'm trying to add the my_extension to my Windows build of OOo 3.1.

I tried to follow the instructions at :
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Integration_into_Install
ation_Set

In file_ooo.scp:
File gid_File_Oxt_pdfimport
   TXT_FILE_BODY;
   Styles = (PACKED);
   Dir = gid_Brand_Dir_Share_Extension_Install;
   Name = "myextion.oxt";
End

In module_hidden.scp:
Module gid_Module_Optional_PDFImport
        Name = "gid_File_Oxt_pdfimport";
        Description = "gid_File_Oxt_pdfimport";
        ParentID = gid_Module_Optional;
        Default=YES;
        Files = (gid_File_Oxt_pdfimport);
End

I read the article many times. I still can not solve the problem.
My question is:

I do not know which directory the  Extensions  files(myextion.oxt)  is
located under slover.

for example:Extension Dictionarie   is located under slover’s pck
directory.

               Look forward to your reply

                                                      2011-10-19