incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [proposal] Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:51:56 GMT
Dennis,

I've gone as far as I want with this for now. I'll see what people say on this existing thread.

I have no desire to fight a formality battle with Rob and his other, non-co-operative [proposal].
I put enough time today into diplomacy.

Regards,
Dave

On Oct 25, 2011, at 3:44 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> Dave, if you are going to do that, just relabeling a thread is not helpful.
>
> Please compose a specific concrete proposal under a [DISCUSS], and announce the duration
and end-time for a lazy consensus at the top.

> Give it at least 3 full 24-hour calendar days.
>
> I don't have any sense that there is alignment yet, but there may be in that time and
I am happy to be mistaken.  Then at the end, if there is a consensus, please report what it
is.

> - Dennis

happy to ask a friend of mine who has a very good reputation in being a mail server, mailing
list and security expert, with a very good track record, including all sorts of certifications.
He is offering e-mail services as business.

>>> I just don't want to spread the name publically without asking him first, and
I don't want to ask him, before we have some common understanding. :-)