incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:32:26 GMT

On 23 Oct 2011, at 04:37, Rob Weir wrote:

> Simon,
>
> I hope TDF members (and members of other related source projects) will
> accept our hospitality and join us on the securityteam list.

Your words show you missed the entire point of my proposal, Rob, and leave me too frustrated
to want to discuss the matter with you any further; we were all so close to agreement when
you were on vacation.  My attempted contribution on this list and at TDF is to envisage grounds
for co-operation between these two divided parts of the legacy StarOffice/OpenOffice community.
It is not to be a messenger for your alternative ideas.

I suggest you go to their mailing lists and make your proposals. Maybe you can earn TDF membership
with your contributions?

S.