incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Staging For Apache Hosted Website
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:17:50 GMT

On Oct 31, 2011, at 10:25 AM, Claudio F Filho wrote:

> Hi
> On 30-10-2011 21:48, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Hi Andrea,
>> The "it" Italian site is now available at
>> The "fr" French site is being checked in and built now at
>> The "es" Spanish site was made available yesterday at
>> The "de" German site is available at
> Is possible to change the /br-pt/ to /pt-br/ ? This is a old mistake about brazilian
portuguese, that the correct ISO code is "pt-BR".

No trouble at all. I'll work on the initial "pt-br" checkin after I do JA this evening.

> We can reorganize the code and find a brazilian commiter to upload the changes. Is possible?

Yes. I'll be able to help the committer learning how its done. Each language project used
slightly different approaches to css inclusion and index.html organization. I consider each
NL site ready to for a developer at that point.

Later URLs and formatting will be regularized to a common approach.

> Thanks in advanced,
> Claudio

View raw message