incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Staging For Apache Hosted OpenOffice.org Website
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 17:39:19 GMT

On Oct 29, 2011, at 9:31 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On 10/28/2011 03:11 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Announcing http://ooo-site.apache.org/ as the place to work on the
>> Apache hosted version of openoffice.org.
>>
>> Thanks Joe Schaefer!
>>
>> The content is in svn at /ooo/ooo-site/trunk
>>
>> It is an Apache CMS editable version of http://www.openoffice.org/
>
> great news! and thank you, Dave!

You're welcome! I've been semi-patiently waiting for Apache Infrastructure since mid-September.

> I note that some links -- e.g. why.openoffice.org (the first link on the main page) will
not work until we  realign DNS/virtual items, but hey, the DL even works! WHEE!

Why is in progress. ooo-marketing can discuss any updates.

The final form of URLs to migrated OOo projects may redirect or rewrite foo.openoffice.org/bar
to www.openoffice.org/foo/bar

Regards,
Dave