incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Editorial Calendar for the project Blog
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:01:14 GMT
Hi,

Gavin has created accounts for Jürgen and Marcus and set you both for Author permission.

I  have upgraded Marcus to Admin role. Since Andy Brown has left for now, I put him at Limited
role, if he returns then we can restore Admin if he would like.

Current Admins are Marcus and Dave.

Current Authors are Dennis, Rob, Raphael, Khirano, Christian Lippka, and the Admins.

Current Limiteds are Andy Brown.

Regards,
Dave

On Sep 30, 2011, at 12:54 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> Please add me "marcus" to the editors list. If there is still a need for more admins
(e.g., to moderate comments) then please add me here, too.

> Thanks
>
> Marcus
>

> Am 09/30/2011 02:24 AM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
>> A small number of us agreed to be editors for the blog.  Now I wonder if that is
an empty occupation, no different from being an author?