incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jagunet.com>
Subject Re: Foundation blog posting on Apache OOo
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:28:49 GMT
My only wish is that we had someone at the conference who
was supportive of the ASF and the AOOo podling in this
matter who was able to explain this in a positive light…
I've encouraged Charles Schulz of the TDF to reach out to
me, directly, should that not be clear and to emphasize
both the ASF's true joy in the success that they have achieved
with LO as well as our continued, fervent hope of deep,
valuable collaboration to the betterment of the entire
OpenOffice ecosystem (as well to all other OpenOffice ecosystem
entities!)