incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Staging OOo Site: Bugs and Improvements
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:15:40 GMT
Hi, Dennis,

On 10/31/2011 16:13, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
<snip>
> Yes, I am subscribed to ooo-commits.  Unfortunately, the CWiki commits don't come over
as diffs but as complete text before and after.  So I rarely read them.  For me, all they
serve as is a reminder to go to the CWiki page and find out what really happened.  I find
ooo-issues much easier to handle.

<snip>

This is a matter of how you set your preferences in Cwiki. You have to
allow delivery of notices in HTML, because the diffs come in color, just
like what you see on the Cwiki when you click, "view changes". I'm
getting both diff and full-text at the moment, which is very handy: if I
need to see the change in full context, I can look at the second
message, otherwise not. --/tj/