incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: Hello again
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:06:29 GMT
Hi,

On 31.10.2011 10:57, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi Xia
>
> Am 31.10.11 09:14, schrieb Xia Zhao:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I introduced myself several weeks ago but seems the information is too
>> simple. Let me introduce myself again..
>>
>> My name is Lily Zhao,in the paste four years I worked as IBM Lotus
>> Symphony as QA Lead. And have used OpenOffice for more than five
>> years. In
>> ApacheOpenOffice, I am planning to build the QA process and
>> contribute to
>> ApacheOpenOffice 3.4, 4.0 QA plan and testing. Currently I have some
>> questions want to clarify:
> Welcome on board
>> 1. I get OO 3.4 contents in below site, is it correct place?
>> http://development.openoffice.org/releases/
>> http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.4beta.html
> No, this is the version of the old OOo. Atm. we have no public builds
> of the AOOo Code. So you can only build it your self.

See http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/source.html for how to get
the source code. See also the link on the bottom of that page to the
building guide (but that link is currently broken, see this URL instead:
ttp://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide).

>> 2. Where I can get the old OO automation test suites?
> The Binaris of the TestTool you can find on
> http://qa.openoffice.org/ooQAReloaded/AutomationTeamsite/ooQA-TeamAutomationBin.html
>
> The testscripts you find in the svn tree of the Apache OOo source.
> Look for the directory "testautomation" there.
>
> Greetings Raphael

Regards,
  Andre