incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Hello again
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:57:03 GMT
Hi Xia

Am 31.10.11 09:14, schrieb Xia Zhao:
> Hi all,
>
> I introduced myself several weeks ago but seems the information is too
> simple. Let me introduce myself again..
>
> My name is Lily Zhao,in the paste four years I worked as IBM Lotus
> Symphony as QA Lead. And have used OpenOffice for more than five years. In
> ApacheOpenOffice, I am planning to build the QA process and contribute to
> ApacheOpenOffice 3.4, 4.0 QA plan and testing. Currently I have some
> questions want to clarify:
Welcome on board
> 1. I get OO 3.4 contents in below site, is it correct place?
> http://development.openoffice.org/releases/
> http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.4beta.html
No, this is the version of the old OOo. Atm. we have no public builds of
the AOOo Code. So you can only build it your self.

> 2. Where I can get the old OO automation test suites?
The Binaris of the TestTool you can find on
http://qa.openoffice.org/ooQAReloaded/AutomationTeamsite/ooQA-TeamAutomationBin.html

The testscripts you find in the svn tree of the Apache OOo source. Look
for the directory "testautomation" there.

Greetings Raphael