incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <>
Subject Re: Hello again
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:57:03 GMT
Hi Xia

Am 31.10.11 09:14, schrieb Xia Zhao:
> Hi all,
> I introduced myself several weeks ago but seems the information is too
> simple. Let me introduce myself again..
> My name is Lily Zhao,in the paste four years I worked as IBM Lotus
> Symphony as QA Lead. And have used OpenOffice for more than five years. In
> ApacheOpenOffice, I am planning to build the QA process and contribute to
> ApacheOpenOffice 3.4, 4.0 QA plan and testing. Currently I have some
> questions want to clarify:
Welcome on board
> 1. I get OO 3.4 contents in below site, is it correct place?
No, this is the version of the old OOo. Atm. we have no public builds of
the AOOo Code. So you can only build it your self.
> 2. Where I can get the old OO automation test suites?
The Binaris of the TestTool you can find on

The testscripts you find in the svn tree of the Apache OOo source. Look
for the directory "testautomation" there.

Greetings Raphael

My private Homepage:

View raw message