incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Staging For Apache Hosted OpenOffice.org Website
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:08:19 GMT
On 30/10/2011 Dave Fisher wrote:
> On Oct 29, 2011, at 9:30 PM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>> Can you please bring in the italian site too?
>> It surely needs a lot of work but its a start!
>
> I'd already started :-D

Thanks! Can you confirm you are importing the latest SVN from Kenai?
Even though large parts of the site are obsolete (and a lot of pages
should just be dismissed, Pedro is right), we still make updates to the
main pages: e.g., last week I've rewritten links in the download page to
avoid dependency on download.services.openoffice.org that was originally
supposed to go offline this weekend.

Does the import mean that all future changes to
http://it.openoffice.org/ will not be imported directly to the Apache SVN?

Regards,
   Andrea.