incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Header Project
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:30:03 GMT

On 10/28/2011 8:53 AM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:

> --- On Thu, 10/27/11, Andrew Rist<andrew.rist@oracle.com>  wrote:
>
>> I have started a wiki page to track
>> the updating of the source headers.  [1]
>> I'll put a number of lists up there containing the files
>> from the SGAs and sorted versions of the combined list.
>> I'll be starting with some easy sets to get the process
>> going and, hopefully, not break the build.
>> Everyone is welcome to follow along at home - should be a
>> ton of fun.
>>
>> 0 down
>> 67834 to go
>>
> 1 down - I removed Regex_Experimental a while ago ;-).
>
> This will be pretty fun to watch, specially for sites
> like ohloh that count the license distribution:
>
> GNU Lesser General Public License 3 - 63472 files
> BSD Copyright                       -   630 files
> GNU Library or "Lesser" GPL (LGPL)  -   144 files
> GNU General Public License 2        -    60 files
> Apache License 2.0                  -    15 files
>

> I will stop committing stuff in order not to interfere
> with your builds.
I don't think that is necessary.   I will do a pull before each change &
commit - and try to keep in batches of couple hundred files.
I don't want to freeze the activity that is happening in the code.

1 down
67833 to go

Andrew

--

Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
OracleCorporate Architecture Group