incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]Apache OpenOffice.org Meetup @ApacheCon
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:27:06 GMT
Can Don or someone create a page on one of the OOO wikis that talks
about this meetup, so that I can link the main ApacheCon site to your page?

Each Meetup should have it's own wiki page (or some other page), and
folks should feel free to add their names (if attending), topics of
interest, plans, etc. to the page so we can try to drive some interest.

- Shane