incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Frees <bertfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: odt2braille on the Mac
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:02:14 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

I'm afraid the printing will also crash because
/javax.print.PrintService/[1]//is needed to create a print job and
afaik, the only way to get an instance ofPrintservice is
through/javax.print.PrintServiceLookup/.

[1]
http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/javax/print/class-use/PrintService.html

Thanks,
/Bert