incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: odt2braille on the Mac
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:01:09 GMT
Hi Bert,

i assume it is again a threading issue on MacOS and the used Java API
requires the main thread as well. I don't have a solution yet for you
and i am not aware of any existing solution but we have to solve this
issue anyway. But at the moment we have many other thinks to do with our
ongoing IP clearance.

But your extensions is quite interesting and of course very useful for
probably many users.

We can also think about a further UNO API to ask for the system default
printer because the code should be available somewhere.

Please keep us informed or ping us again in the future when we have more
time to focus on this problem.

Juergen