incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Hollmichel <martin.hollmic...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Disposition of *.services.oo.o
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:26:39 GMT
Am 21.10.2011 20:35, schrieb Dave Fisher:
> (4) All other *.services.oo.o are going away. If any of these are important to you please
recall that Andrew Rist has mentioned that he does have a backup of everything. Please contact
him about other services, if you would like to resurrect them.
it seems that we already lost the product update server (PUS, see
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Update_Notification_Protocol)
they were various hosts names running (update.services.ooo,
update38.services.ooo, etc) for various version.
To notify users about new version was considered as quite useful, I
would like to see this service continued. As long as there is no new
release is available, this might not be critical,

Martin