incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:22:25 GMT
Hello,

Dave Fisher wrote on 2011-10-26 00:04:
> No it is not a trivial concern. Once we've agreed to have a neutral domain name like"team@office-security.org"
 then we have essentially agreed to Florian's proposal.

to me it's important where it is hosted, who is administering and
moderating it.

I don't consider a separate domain name necessary, as FreeDesktop or the
solution proposed by myself would have an existing, IMHO neutral domain
name. However, if people insist on a neutral one, I of course wouldn't
object to that, even if it creates some more work (who registers and
owns it, but Simon proposed solutions already).

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108