incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:40:17 GMT
Hi,

Andrew Rist wrote on 2011-10-26 00:34:
> I do not understand why this is easier than continuing on the existing
> list.

when I asked that last time, I heard various replies:

- You need to be an iCLA signer to be on that list.

- You need to be an Apache contributor to be on that list.

- We have no administrative access to that list.

In the meantime, a bunch of other proposals have come in.

Looking at the history of this issue (Michael outlined it very well), I
think a neutral, trusted ground is the best way to cooperate in this matter.

And again, I think everyone benefits the same from my proposal, with no
one overly preferred, and nobody losing anything. It demands the same
from everyone.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108