incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:20:19 GMT
Hi,

Rob Weir wrote on 2011-10-25 18:11:
> Sorry, but you build an incredible about of distrust in others if you
> express such irrational distrust in AOOo.  I'd have extreme hesitation
> to work with anyone who exhibs such vehement distrust of an 11 year
> old open source foundation that produces 5 of the top 10 open source
> projects, and which has a stellar reputation in the industry,
> including its treatment of security vulnerabilities.

where did I express distrust in AOOo? I was explaining what neutral
means. Is there anything wrong in the explanation of neutrality in this
case?

One could also say you express distrust to people who have been involved
with OpenOffice.org for nearly a decade. But insults like these lead to
nowhere.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108