incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Frees <bertfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: odt2braille on the Mac
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:26:50 GMT
Hi all,

My name is Bert Frees. I'm the developer of odt2braille, the Braille
plugin for OOo: http://odt2braille.sourceforge.net/index.html. Some time
ago I raised an issue on the old developer list (see e-mail below), but
I got no reaction. I'm bringing it up again on this list in the hope
somebody here can help me out. I'm not a Mac expert at all, but I get a
lot of requests for Mac support. A lot of people would be very happy if
this got solved.

Thanks in advance,
Bert Frees

--