incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianluca Turconi <in...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: Shutdown of the "download.services.openoffice.org" host and its Mirrorbrain instance
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:35:32 GMT
Il 25/10/2011 14.04, Pedro Giffuni ha scritto:
> The issue with bittorrent is that it has become nearly illegal in
> some countries. I heard about someone being visited by the
> police in Italy.
There is always "somebody" visited by our Polizia Postale. ;-)

Indeed, the software is legal, of course. It's the way a user utilizes
it that may be illegal.

BTW, I've seeded LibreOffice for a couple of months and Torrent is a
useful tool that helps to distribute among users the bandwidth needed
for large downloads.

REgards,

Gianluca

--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: