incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Dürr <>
Subject Re: Build breaks in module canvas
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:16:04 GMT
On 2011/10/24 10:02 AM, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I had build main successful starting with 'revision 1183367'. I want to
> get the additional work of Armin. Therefore I did 'git svn rebase'. Then
> I removed all 'wntmsci12*' and start a new build. Now it breaks in
> module canvas.

You removed both the $PRJNAME/wntmsci12* directories and the
solver/340/wntmsci12* directories? The former directories were used by
the old build system then latter directories are from the newer gbuild
system. Until all modules are converted to gbuild this incomplete
migration both output trees must be cleaned up for new builds.

View raw message