incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Shutting down legacy OOo mailing lists
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:04:08 GMT
On 20/10/2011 Rob Weir wrote:
> I  mentioned the technical details of moderator-initiated
> subscriptions merely as a follow up to a side proposal that Andrea had
> made for the Italian lists.

Thanks for trying and reporting. I see that, as you wrote later and
Oracle confirmed, corporate policies can get in the way, but still it is
very useful to have information on the technical feasibility of a
complete list migration.

I understand, however, that the attention will now need to be shifted to
the more urgent services.openoffice.org migration, where we have a lot
of not widely known services needing attention. But I'll raise these
issues on the dedicated threads.

Regards,
   Andrea.