incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Disposition of *.services.oo.o
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:08:05 GMT
Am 10/22/2011 02:25 AM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> It is unlikely that historical downloads will be available from the same
> download location as the Apache OOo podling and Apache OOo TLP releases.  At
> the same time, it is important to preserve the historical downloads.  And also

This is already done for one of the largest mirrors. The admin promised
to presave the current release builds to another location on his mirror.

> the accompanying sources (a condition on the LGPL of course) assuming that
> tarballs of those source trees were captured.

Yes, in the old OOo project we have also created source tarballs from
every binary release. So, this condition was always fulfilled. And I
haven't seen a mirror that doesn't provide the source for a binary release.

Marcus