incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From floris v <floris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Acceptance of the OpenOffice.org Proposal
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 07:07:12 GMT
Op 22-10-2011 6:26, Dennis E. Hamilton schreef:
> The vote to accept the proposal for governance and operation of the OpenOffice.org Forums
ended at midnight, Friday 2011-10-21T24:00Z.

> There were a total of 27 +1 votes cast.  There was one "+0" vote and no -1 votes.
>
> The proposal is accepted.  Implementation will now be coordinated with the OO.o Forum
operators along with the impending 2011-10-28 shutdown of the current server that was learned
of today.

>   - Dennis E. Hamilton, for the Apache OpenOffice.org PPMC
>
> TALLY OF VOTES CAST
>
>     +1 Dave Barton : bmcs PPMC
>     +1 David Fisher : wave PPMC
>     +1 Wolf Halton : wolfhalton PPMC
>     +1 Dennis E. Hamilton : orcmid PPMC
>     +1 Don Harbison : dpharbison PPMC
>     +1 Kazunari Hirano : khirano PPMC
>     +1 Christoph Jopp : cjopp PPMC
>     +1 Marcus Lange : marcus PPMC
>     +1 Ian Lynch : ingotian PPMC
>     +1 Carl Marcum : cmarcum PPMC
>     +1 David McKay : thegurkha PPMC
>     +1 Manfred Reiter : fredao PPMC
>     +1 Zoltán Reizinger : r4zoli PPMC
>     +1 Andrew Rist : arist PPMC
>     +1 Kay Schenk : kschenk PPMC
>     +1 Jürgen Schmidt : jsc PPMC
>     +1 Yang Shih-Ching : imacat PPMC
>     +1 Jomar Silva : homembit PPMC
>     +0 Rob Weir : robweir PPMC
>
>     +1 Shane Curcuru : curcuru mentor
>     +1 T.J. Frazier :  ooo-dev
>     +1 Ross Gardler :  mentor
>     +1 Christian Grobmeier : grobmeier mentor
>     +1 Larry Gusaas :  ooo-dev
>     +1 Rory O'Farrell :  forums
>     +1 Andrea  Pescetti :  forums
>     +1 RGB ES :  forums
>     +1 Andreas Säger :   forums
>
>    +27 TOTAL

Heck, I also voted +1, 10/18, but apparently also in the wrong list -
VOTE DISCUSS
Sorry about that.
By the way, as the option +0 wasn't included, that vote is invalid,
isn't it?

Peter Roelofsen aka floris v