incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Disposition of *.services.oo.o
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 00:45:59 GMT
Hi, Gav,

What excellent news, that the Mwiki will reincarnate here!

Terry blessed (cursed?) me with bureaucrat privileges and a live account
on the test wiki. I only used it to hack at the DPL problem, which was
caused by the version fall-back on the extension. I don't speak PHP, and
only fumble with Linux and SQL, but I do speak "template"; I can fix the
DPL problem well enough. (Also I explored my Olympian "bureaucrat"
powers. :-) ) I'll re-do it better when the new copy is open.

I don't think any other accounts are live, and I haven't seen any Recent
Changes from anybody else.

Andrew Rist has promoted me to bureaucrat on the live wiki, so I will
still be one when the new copy goes up. If I can be of any help, just
ask. --/tj/