incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Shutting down legacy OOo mailing lists
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 00:33:49 GMT
On 10/20/2011 12:20 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Dave Fisher<dave2wave@comcast.net>  wrote:
> That may not be possible.  It depends on how Oracle understands the
> ToU for the legacy lists and relevant data protection laws.
> Corporations tend to be conservative and risk-averse, I do not think
> they would make this data available to us.

It may suffice to simply send an email to the legacy lists (if they are
up) and recommend that those with interest subscribe to the new lists.
That said, I would prefer that I was simply subscribed so that I could
do minimal work to make it happen.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php