incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Shutdown of the "download.services.openoffice.org" host and its Mirrorbrain instance
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 23:15:34 GMT
Hi Peter,

it seems the end is near and the "download.services.openoffice.org" host
on Oracle side with our Mirrorbrain instance will be shutdown in one week.

As we cannot buildup a solution that is running, tested and
long-term-proven in a few days I would like to ask you if we can switch
to your "openoffice.mirrorbrain.org" instance as long as we have no
other solution at hand.

In the past it was a very reliable host that we have used when there
were outages (mostly unplanned as you know) and doesn't resulted in a
significant higher load on the host.

So, it would help us very much to have a stable download section until
we have an own solution here at ASF.

Thanks in advance and have a nice, sunny weekend.

Best regards

Marcus