incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: "Apache Disavows Team OpenOffice.org e.V."
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:46:02 GMT
On 10/19/2011 11:35 AM, Martin Hollmichel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> obviously there was not too much knowledge about the former role of Team
> OpenOffice.org and the relationship among Team OOo and Apache is not
> really defined right now. I hope the header of this message does not
> mean that no further communication between Apache and Team OOo is desired ?

No - we definitely want to hear more about Team OpenOffice.org e.V.,
especially how you'd like to volunteer to contribute here at the Apache
OpenOffice podling.  As I've mentioned in replies privately, yes, we do
want to hear from you - but on our normal mailing lists.

As Ross notes in a separate reply, the title of this thread is a copy of
the title of a news article someone wrote - please know that the author
of the article did not contact us for comment on it before publishing.
Personally, I was not happy with how he phrased some of the article and
I certainly wouldn't have used his title, but hey, it's a news article
so I didn't have any say or input into his words.

So - what does your organization do, and how do you want to work with
the AOOo podling?

- Shane