incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Hollmichel <martin.hollmic...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Making donations to the project
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:55:23 GMT
Hi Ross,

the 2011 budget is based on the numbers of the 2010 budget, so the
increase of the developer budget was caused by the internship program we
executed last year, Juergen Schmidt may elaborate about that details.

In fact, the 2011 budget should change after the changed ownership, but
we have to work out how. Your input is appreciated here. This of course
is a discussion we have to do with the remaining or new communities, the
old goverance of OpenOffice.org can't continue to exist as before (it's
somehow dead, just to explain how the usage of the word might come up).

The annual budget of 100k we were able to provide the last year, were
based on the "shy" donation page in the download area, as a community
driven project there surely is room for improvements.

Martin